t.ivermectin uses in tamil ivermectin tab 12 mg price when to worm with ivermectin ivergot tabletas dosis ivermectin paste for covid treatment
Fried Oyster Poutine
- Fries (recipe below)
- Gribiche (recipe below)
- Gravy (recipe below)
- Oysters (recipe below)
- Fry the fries in 350 degree oil for about 5 in. or until crisp and golden.
- Spoon about 1/4 c. of gribiche into the bottom of your serving bowl.
- Heat about 1/2 c. of the gravy and toss the fries in the pan. Toss and coat the fries well, then place in your serving vessel over the gribiche.
- Top with 3 fried oysters and a squeeze of lemon.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 in by 1/2 in fries.
- Blanch in peanut oil at 225 for about 25 min.
- Strain fries and pat dry.
- 1/2 c. aioli
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 shallot
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 tbsp. minced chives
- 1 tsp. piment d’espelette
- Salt to taste
- Brunoise the serrano pepper
- Brunoise the shallot
- Mince the hard boiled egg
- Mix the ingredients into the aioli and season with salt to taste.
- Allow aioli to "bloom" for about 30 min. before use.
- 1 c. pork stock
- 1/4 c. roux
- 15 pieces bacon lardon
- 1 small leek (julienned)
- 1 tbsp. mortared garlic
- Salt to taste
- Saute leeks and garlic until translucent
- Add lardons and crisp
- Add roux to the pan and stir together
- Add pork stock and bring to a simmer
- Simmer for about 20 min. on low heat and season to taste with salt
- 12 large shucked frying oysters
- 2 c. buttermilk
- 2 c. flour
- Dip oysters into buttermilk
- Dredge oysters in flour
- Fry in 350° oil for about 7 min. until golden brown and crisp