For the Adobo Puree
- Clean dry chiles. Remove seeds.
- Place chiles in a bowl, cover with hot water and let stand until softened.
- In a blender place drained chiles with rest of ingredients and 1/2 c. of the water where chiles soaked to make a puree.
- Heat a pan with the vegetable oil. Add Adobo, mix well. Simmer for 10 minutes
For the Fish:
- Place onion in a hot frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Add fish and sauté for 5 seconds.
- Add Adobo and finish cooking for 3 more minutes.
How to serve:
This fish combines great with roasted pineapple chunks, tomatillo salsa, rice & beans.