ivermectin in humans side effects can humans take ivermectin for parasites how much ivermectin can i give a dog para que sirve la ivermectina oral ivermectina 6mg
Pan-grilled lamb escalopes and potato
- 2 lamb, best ends (bone-off)
- 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- ½ tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 2 tbsp. malt vinegar
- 1 tsp. crushed peppercorns
- 2 potatoes (peeled)
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, ½ cm. julienned
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Few sprigs of cilantro
- Slice the de-boned racks into 1 cm. thick medallions (slices), wash, drain and leave aside.
- Slice the raw, peeled potato into 4 mm. thin rounds, leave aside.
- In a bowl, mix the ginger-garlic paste, half a teaspoon crushed peppercorns, ground spices and malt vinegar, mix well with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the sliced lamb and potato to the marinade, mix well and leave aside for 15 minutes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (each) in two non-stick pans, place the sliced lamb and sliced potato in a single layer and pan-grill for 5 minutes over medium heat, turn the slices over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until gently browned.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now increase the heat and throw in the julienne of onion and sliced tomato, toss for 30 seconds mix together and serve hot with a sprinkling of crushed peppercorns and cilantro.
- 1 large salad mango, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne
- 1 punnet of mustard cress
- ¼ cup grated fresh-frozen coconut
- 2 tbsp. roasted and crushed walnuts
- For the dressing:
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- ½ tsp. crushed black peppercorns
- When ready to serve, toss the mango and carrot in a salad bowl to mix well.
- Portion the salad into the serving plates, sprinkle with walnuts, mustard cress and shredded coconut.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and crushed peppercorns, drizzle with olive oil dressing and serve.