ivermectina pode dar para cachorro filhote ivergot precio colombia ivermectina comprar espaa ivergot gotas dosis adultos ivermectin tablets usp price como tomar la ivermectina en gotas mk ivermectin is effective for covid-19 real-time meta analysis of 42 studies
Pixie tangerine and shrimp sauté
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and diced
- Melissa’s “My Grinder” garlic and herb sea salt
- Melissa’s “My Grinder” rainbow peppercorns
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ½ lb. veggie sweet peppers, stems and seeds removed, cut into rings
- 8 button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 lb. 16-20 raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 baby bok choy, ends trimmed and chopped
- 6 petite coy sum, ends trimmed and chopped
- 8 Ojai pixie tangerines, 6 segmented
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ c. fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- In a sauté pan, heat the oil and add the onion. Season with the salt and pepper and sweat the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, veggie sweet peppers and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes more.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink on one side, flip them over and cook until pink on the other side and opaque in the middle.
- Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Add the bok choy, choy sum, tangerine segments and ginger and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the butter, juice from the 2 remaining tangerines, soy sauce and basil and sauté for 3 minutes.